Did you complete yesterday's assignment? Crono sure hopes you did!
Gaspar has a list for you, go check in with him. Just in case, here's his to-do list:
- In the Middle Ages, a woman's sheer determination brings a forest back to life.
- A fugitive in the Middle Ages, Ozzie, maintains an evil hideout.
- There's a task to be done in the Future, where machinery originated.
- And there's a very special stone that can shine its light on each generation, from the distant past to the far future.
- There's the ghost of a lofty knight, slain by Magus in the Middle Ages, who haunts the present.
- There's an object in the Middle Ages that sparkles like a rainbow.
- One of you is close to someone who needs help... Find this person...fast.
Here's the deal I'm making with you: we're spending today, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday working on Gaspar's list. You can use the weekend too, obviously. You could also use the time to catch up if you need. This'll make the last events work out evenly.
So hey, save whenever the hell you feel like it!