Monday, September 30, 2013

Margo Monday! Vanguards.

"Hey, Bean," you scream at the monitor, to great effect, "When you play Mass Effect Multiplayer, why the hell don't you play God's Class, also known as vanguard?"

I started to! I did. When you first start, you only have human characters unlocked, so I started myself a girl human vanguard.

 photo mm8_zps4ac90882.png

... in purple. Everything must be purple. Always.

So anyway, there I am charging shit, right?

 photo mm9_zpsde454454.png

When the game first shipped, you could charge through walls and shit. Whoops.

 photo mm10_zps67515c45.png

Oh and hey, by the way, it would be a matter of time before you'd float up through the geometry (or possibly down through) and get stuck at the top (or bottom) of the map.

 photo mm11_zps7bc0ea93.png

Husbando~ saw this picture and asked if this was a picture of the first level of Mario 3. Thank you, Husbando~, because Mario 3 fucking had asari in it.

Anyway, please enjoy this dramatic reenactment of playing vanguard in Mass Effect 3.

... I think they patched it, but I have Margo now.

No comments:

Post a Comment