Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Chasing Tela Vasir

 photo sha19_zpscb4448f5.png

 photo sha20_zps61a0cf8a.png

 photo sha21_zpsfdf915cb.png

 photo sha22_zps1e356726.png

 photo sha23_zpsaa76c462.png

... I have been sick for days and on top of it, I just so happened to get the second migrane of my life yesterday. Typing this entry's actually making me pretty sick, but I feel bad for not being able to do anything on Friday, so I'll sacrifice and draw Liara's underthings for you all. Because I love you all. Still, forgive me if I'm a little brief.

Anyway, Tela Vasir promised she'd show us to the salarian's work place, right?

I think the guy works at ... some science place. I'm sure they said and I didn't catch it.

 photo sha24_zpsfaf68bd8.png

 photo sha25_zps890ae2b1.png

 photo sha26_zpscd0104c4.png

 photo sha27_zpsffcb35be.png

Shit! Vasir makes Shepard a deal: she'll start looking for the bomber from the top of the building, and Shepard will start from the bottom.

 photo sha28_zps6fa49a2e.png

Turns out, Vasir finds the Salarian first! That's handy, now she can get that data for --

 photo sha29_zps5831ab96.png

FUCK!

 photo sha30_zps906f4c38.png

 photo sha31_zpsaea0b04e.png

Everyone wave hello to Liara's new costume! I love her Lair of the Shadow Broker outfit. It's a text book example of something that's sexy without showing a hell of skin, you pretty much never see that. Hey comic book industry, are you paying attention?

Besides, you ask anyone who knows me, the whole jacket-over-your-clothes thing is totally in my fashion wheelhouse. I'm biased.

 photo sha32_zps0c8f0423.png

 photo sha33_zps790625be.png

 photo sha34_zpsd21a4629.png

Quickly! We have to chase Tela Vasir!

 photo sha35_zpsbb0b662c.png

Preferably out a window. Isn't this like the third window dive we've seen?

 photo sha36_zpsaac72fb0.png

 photo sha37_zps6feddcc7.png

 photo sha38_zps767baba1.png

So anyway, Shepard et all hops in the cab. It looks much like this:

 photo Mario-Kart-64_zpsf43c572c.jpg

Haaa, I just wanted to use that screenshot again. So anyway, it looks like this:

 photo blade-runner-city_zpsb3579a9c.jpg

Nah, but legit, have you seen Blade Runner? Spectacular movie. Bioware lifted, like, all its art direction from that movie. If you don't believe me, go watch it, and pay attention to the scenes where they drive around the cities. It looks like real Mass Effect. Shit, the cars are exactly the same. Bioware didn't even color them purple or anything.

Anyway, this is going on:

 photo 0_zpsc21b7f95.jpg

HA! Get it? Because there's other cars on the road, and you keep crashing into them? Trust me, I'm hilarious.

... okay, I've got to stop. NEXT TIME: grand theft auto screenshot goes here

1 comment:

  1. OMG! You're so right about blade runner! I almost thought that pic was from the game.

    ReplyDelete