Tuesday, March 31, 2015

MSPixel Madness: Amiibo Tournament Round 2

Let's look at the highlights from today's game!

Today we played at Hyrule Castle. I hate this level. They did better than I do. They all tended to pool down here at the bottom though.

I think it's cute when Mega Man does the bird thing.

Rosalina got the stuff for her final smash twice today! Link's about to get it.

Link and Shulk totally had it out for each other, I'm not sure why. I guess there can only be one pretty anime boy in Smash Brothers. (No one tell Pit.)

Moving on.

I was trying to get a good one of Shiek. She evades the camera a lot, almost like she's a ninja or something. Link, having learned from Rosalina's final smash, is shielding himself. Mega Man doesn't know what the fuck.

Today's results:

So congrats to Link! Here's our standings so far, point wise:

Would you like a bracket to fill out? Of course you would! Start taking bets at your office now.

No comments:

Post a Comment