Monday, October 7, 2013

Margo Monday!

 photo mm12_zps8b664e7d.png

Get it? See, because the TV is out of panel, and I'm on XBox Live. I've got the headset on, that's how you know. ART.

People who hate on Margo are pisses. I play Margo and only Margo, haters need to step back. I mean, in return, I don't go into gold matches or anything where my class would matter, so don't be a shit to my main lady.

For fun, let's look at the main game lobby.

 photo mm13_zps0c6b1647.png

And fuck me, I want you to look at it for a very long time, because that drawing took me FOREVER. Fuckin'a that was obnoxious. I'd sell that as a print if Bioware wouldn't sue the teeth out of me any of you all would buy shit art.

But see over on the right where you can see everyone's class? That's a special feature Bioware put in so that shitty people can yell at you for playing something awesome.

There's really only one class that I've noticed spells trouble.

 photo mm14_zps1e868729.png

Holy GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD anyone who plays human male soldier can fuck right off. You see a Level 1 Human Male Soldier, you take my advice and you back right out. They're always useless bros who want to take all the kills and not help out the team in any way. Hey! Turd! It used to be called Mass Effect TEAM ASSAULT, no one cares if you get the most kills!

Besides, you can be literally anything in the Mass Effect universe. Even if you don't have any of the rad aliens unlocked, you can still be an engineer or some shit. Still, if you've got it, why the hell wouldn't you be a quarian? Now's your chance!

What the hell is the logic train here?!

 photo mm15_zpsbaac9747.png

 photo mm16_zps642ef1c3.png

1 comment:

  1. I sent a friend request the other day! I'm Nero Alexander and would love to play with Margo sometime! I'm currently rocking a Geth Juggernaut so I can protect ~everyone~

    ReplyDelete