Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Postponed

 photo bos1_zps4d9d8e1c.png

Why do I keep drawing the Normandy with a steering wheel?

 photo bos2_zps709ac561.png

 photo bos3_zpsdc6b29d7.png

 photo bos_zps5546157d.png

 photo bos5_zps342cc51a.png

Some of you probably figured out that today was the day we began Lair of the Shadow Broker, given that I was going through DLC. However, given recent events in the United States, I'm not actually comfortable drawing comics about a story line that's so violent. (There's a scene in Shadow Broker that involves lots and lots of bombing. Today's just not the day.)

I suspect that we'll be healed up enough as a nation for me to forge onwards come Friday. If one of you would really have a problem with me going on, please say so in the comments. For now, please enjoy the filler comic above, and I'll have much more funny for you next time we meet.

If you'd like to help, Boston.com has a list of places that are taking donations for aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment