Friday, April 19, 2013

Postponed Again

 photo bos6_zps7b39827c.png

Okay, so that memory trick that Thane does -- does it just happen at random?

 photo bos7_zpsa2a8d87d.png

And, can it be any topic?

 photo bos8_zps544fa880.png

Because that would be unfortunate.

After the fertilizer explosion in Texas, I'm going to give up on any sort of violent MSPixel this week. Every one of you promise me you'll stay safe, and we'll go after the Shadow Broker on Wednesday.

But here, since we're on Illium right now, let's look at my favorite sidequest:

 photo bos9_zps251b9566.png

Meet Char the krogan, who's so totally in love with this asari named Ereba. He's decided to win her heart by reciting krogan poetry, which is a thing he just made up.

This is the full text of the poem, from the Mass Effect Wiki:

Oh Blue Rose of Illium, let your roots dig deep into the hot soil of Tuchanka. Let our scorching sun and sheeting rain turn your supple beauty into strength. For if our love is to survive, it must grow thorns to pierce the hand of any that would uproot it!

Blue Rose of Illium, you have blossomed in a tower of glass and plastic. But beauty under glass is untested and weak. Where are your honored dead, to fertilize the ground that you might grow strong? On the rocky plains of Tuchanka, I will build you a garden from the bones of my ancestors.

Blue Rose of Illium, leave eternity unembraced and grapple in the glorious struggle that is us, here and now! I am speechless, not with blood rage, but with love, and I stand here, humble and mute, to offer you a home. Come to me, Blue Rose of Illium. Let our three hearts beat as two.

Shepard has the option to interject, but sadly, they don't have the dialog option that they need:

 photo bos10_zps9c495831.png

 photo bos11_zps739ffdb2.png

2 comments:

  1. I understand your continued postponement of the unsophisticated gigglefest. However, I ask that you understand that I do not donate due to my distinct lack of an income.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Char and Ereba show up a couple more times and get married!

    ReplyDelete