Friday, February 1, 2013

Kasumi's Twelve

So, we were showing Shepard's ass around Donovan Hock's party, right? I know she's a little older, but she can probably squat like 300 pounds, she's got it going on back there.

Oh, and if you were concerned, don't worry, we'll see Shepard's bare ass in due time, thank you Bioware. (Horniest fucking game. Horniest. Fucking.)

As you go about the party, Shepard can overhear various hilarious conversations.

 photo kas21_zps6acc5efc.png

 photo kas20_zps361b5469.png

Just be glad Shepard doesn't join in. I feel like she wouldn't be the high society type.

 photo kas22_zps6161dc47.png

So, let's go meet Kasumi and ask what we've got to do to get her gray box.

 photo kas23_zpse6b17f56.png

God, okay, I love this part:

 photo kas24_zps43313443.png

SHEPARD GETS ALL PISSED OFF AT THE SAREN STATUE. Saren's dead! He's like super dead! Shepard killed him twice and SHE STILL GETS ALL PISSY. I've played this a zillion times, it still cracks me up every time.

Okay, step one, let's cut that power. Kasumi sets up the power line so that it glows when Shepard's omnitool comes close. Hopefully no one else at the party notices the glowing lines in the floor!

 photo kas25_zpse1c9a6d8.png

Eventually, we all come to the cut off switch in a book case.

 photo kas26_zps5cbbbcea.png

Haters to the left, do you know how long that book case took?

 photo kas27_zps4dc7f12b.png

 photo kas29_zps34e48ba9.png

Next, let's get a voice sample from Hock so we can bust through the voice protected password.

 photo kas30_zps8d235ee5.png

 photo kas31_zps89cf26ce.png

 photo kas32_zps6828285b.png

 photo kas33_zps8eb8bf7b.png

 photo kas34_zps274357fa.png

Which is great, but we also need the password to bust into the vault. Luckily, Shepard and Kasumi find it off in another room.

 photo kas35_zps49e780cf.png

 photo kas36_zpsaab12251.png

do you not love my anime krogan

hush you are nuts for my anime krogan

Not kidding either, Hock apparently is a fan of Paragon Lost. Freals. Here, I'm feeling nice, let's fire up the screen shot thingie again:

TV2013011917082600_zps2b105d49 photo TV2013011917082600_zps2b105d49.jpg

I love how some turbo nerd out there is squealing because those don't look like the krogans in Paragon Lost. Yes, please, your nerd tears sustain me.

We got one more thing to grab, the DNA sample. You can do this one of two ways, you can either bust through a window and shoot your way in, or you can trick a guard. I've done both, I usually just do whatever one I stumble on first. This time, I did the guard, so we're going that way. It's better to draw anyway.

 photo kas37_zps8dff0452.png

In Hock's quarters:

 photo kas38_zps1dc0fd8e.png

To Bioware's credit, this scene did not go where I thought it would go. Where did I think it would go?

Here.

 photo kas39_zps094e5197.png

 photo kas40_zpsfbbb41bf.png

Nah, Bioware actually had more class than, you know, me.

Now that we have all the parts, Kasumi can bust into the vault!

 photo kas41_zpsaa6800d3.png

 photo kas42_zps1461fe29.png

Hooray! Let's barge into the vault!

 photo kas24_zps43313443.png

But not before Shepard glares at Saren again. Holy shit, cracks me up every time.

NEXT TIME: ART

3 comments:

  1. This made me laugh! I also love Shepard's little glare at Saren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cartoon krogan seen in this scene is actually Nax from Mass Effect: Galaxy

    See here: http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Nax

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress looks alright in ME2, not that I don't think running around in it on the sex boat is ridiculous, but it undergoes some weird transition in between games and looks very odd in ME3, imho.

    ReplyDelete