Friday, February 22, 2013

Are You There, God? It's Me, Grunt.

 photo gru1_zpsfa5d6c02.png

 photo gru_zpsce13341c.png

(Do you not hate this? This happens to me all the time.)

 photo gru3_zps2c8b83ab.png

That's not a horrific galaxy map, if I do say so myself.

 photo gru4_zps6d97b542.png

 photo gru5_zps081e155d.png

By the way, that does happen in game, you do get penis enhancement emails. Why? Because this is the horniest game they make.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to make it worse.

 photo gru6_zpsbd8719a1.png

I apologize.

 photo gru7_zps818c563a.png

 photo gru8_zps8f337fb6.png

 photo gru9_zpsad7dafd8.png

 photo gru10_zps09def3a5.png

 photo gru11_zps8370f309.png

 photo gru12_zps26b5ad0e.png

mspixel.jpg, right there.

 photo gru13_zps7fe40804.png

 photo gru14_zps596c1487.png

OKAY, so THAT'S going on the Normandy decks?! Fuck. Who knows more about krogans than another krogan?

EDI, set a course for Tuchanka, we need to talk to Wrex. Wrex, fix our krogan!

 photo gru15_zpsd3a9f472.png

 photo gru16_zps8770e5ce.png

 photo gru17_zps4d7941ee.png

 photo gru18_zpsf8578bd4.png

 photo gru19_zpse6343ce3.png

 photo gru20_zpsf5d1dd95.png

Fuck. My. Life.

No, this is what's happening right now. This mission could have been anything. ANYTHING. Like, looking through old krogan ruins, or something to do with the unique flora and fauna of Tuchanka, or ... hell, I'm just pulling this shit out of my ass. If I were, I don't know, a professional writer that was getting paid for this shit, I could probably do better.

But nope. Nope. This is what we went with, because Bioware can't get their hands out of their pants, is that our little Gruntie Boo is growing up and getting hair in weird places and popping boners at inoppertune times. I always wondered if Jack had to lock herself in the bathroom during this sequence.

Do you remember a long while back when I said that there was a point when the writers said, "Fuck it, fuck everything, we're going full tilt horny, here we go, dicks out and hearts full!" Here it is. Right here, pop, from this point on, pretty much everything we're going to be seeing has some sort of sexual tint to it. Hell, it's mostly alien sex, because this is a sci fi story, and if you're not having sex with an alien, you're having sex with a -- well, y'all just wait, we'll do that one too.

Since it fits in with the theme, I'm going to repost a comment Care made on my Biowarian mess last post:

I don't know if Mass Effect is really hornier than Dragon Age... in DA you can have sex with your LI (repeatedly) every time you go back to camp. The cut scene only plays the first time, though.

Which, GDI, I did not know that.

Either way, there is only one correct reaction to all this horse shit.

 photo gru21_zpsdc1f01c7.png

 photo gru22_zpsef51cace.png

 photo gru23_zpsb4862425.png

 photo gru24_zps58db3544.png

 photo gru25_zpscb1b8667.png

 photo gru26_zps67447f57.png

NEXT TIME: I reconsider my life choices.

I should have MSPainted Ice Climbers. Ain't nothin' sexy about Nana and Popo.

4 comments: