Friday, June 24, 2016

London:

Husbando~ informed me that the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is not in Detroit, it's in Cleveland. I'm bad at geography.

 photo las329_zps0i7jplkb.png

 photo las330_zps6vslepyz.png

 photo las331_zpsh250ghf6.png

Also I don't sports.

 photo las332_zpseuzbdd8q.png

I do, however, yell really well.

 photo las333_zpsxjwlos4q.png

Speaking of Mass Effect, this shit is going on:

 photo las334_zpsdripuyt0.png

 photo las335_zpshyqvp039.png

 photo las336_zpszme1w357.png

Have I mentioned this part is hard? Lord almighty this part is hard.

I gotta be honest, I've been incredibly sick with something that you don't want to hear much about. (I'm not even kidding. You don't want to hear what I have to collect and take into the doctor.) So mostly I've been pissing with this section and not getting very far because you don't even want me to finish this sentence.

I did figure out a trick though! So the destroyer sends out these huge red beams, right?

 photo las337_zpssqizwbgu.png

If you can line up the banshees real good --

 photo las339_zpsqp5iz4uf.png

The reaper just takes care of shit for you. You gotta scoot at the last second, though. Or else.

 photo las340_zpsjvl21mqm.png

Also you've got to make sure your asshole squadmates aren't following you around.

 photo las341_zps0zv5ks0i.png

 photo las342_zpsmrbpgeb2.png

 photo las343_zpshgio7lvb.png

You assholes survived as my team for three games, jfc.

Eventually, a hundred and seventy five deaths later,

 photo las344_zps1kdxzi3y.png

So, let's do it! Let's shoot a reaper!

 photo las345_zpsphpljveg.png

 photo las346_zpszz8yggvx.png

 photo las347_zps5cfzj7lm.png

No comments:

Post a Comment