Friday, June 10, 2016

London: The Gray Parade

 photo las305_zpsoszicn5a.png

 photo las306_zpsiy6rjfgj.png

 photo las307_zps8pdextsn.png

 photo las308_zpsxfqqsrqs.png

 photo las309_zpskwavurjo.png

 photo las310_zpsiaccirin.png

... it's different drawing stuff in the present day instead of 200 years in the future.

Speaking of,

 photo las311_zpsfdr1xgoq.png

 photo las312_zpsvnoecwdv.png

This occurred to literally no one else?

 photo las313_zpscexhxb6k.png

 photo las314_zpsjqjupjtx.png

 photo las315_zpssp4jca38.png

 photo las316_zpsqv8ecdaf.png

And now, it's Bioware Story Time.

So the story goes, Bioware didn't want a final boss for Mass Effect 2, but EA forced the final human/reaper hybrid fight on them. I don't know how much of that story is true beyond "we don't want a final boss, but here it is," but such is the rumor.

For, uh, for better or worse, they got to end Mass Effect 3 their way, meaning Mass Effect 3 doesn't really have a final boss.

It instead has this fight.

 photo las317_zps489vdrom.png

Like, whatever, we've fought reapers before, right?

 photo las318_zpsggl2rqfs.png

Yeah, but ...

 photo las319_zpsl3mqpaho.png

Look, I could sit here and draw reaper forces all day, but I'm not sure I can overemphasize how FUCKING HARD the last push of Mass Effect 3 is. There's just ... there's just so much! And it can all kill you!

I have beaten a lot of games in my life, and Mass Effect 3's ending is probably the hardest, excepting maybe the time Secret of Mana glitched out on me and I had to use a game genie code to get that done.

 photo las320_zpsugx6nvrj.png

 photo las321_zpskngykgfb.png

 photo las322_zps6pfzxpqf.png

Oh, and don't fucking expect your squadmates to be useful.

 photo las323_zpsfduy1thz.png

They will spend the fight dead.

Actually, it's one of the things I like about the ending! If you're not going to do a final boss, go big or go home, right?

 photo las324_zpspkt46qrm.png

 photo las325_zpskcmvbtnr.png

 photo las326_zpsx2y36qlm.png

 photo las327_zpsioccbbas.png

 photo las328_zpsqmhvv7lk.png

(Hey, don't forget that E3 is next week. I'll be here, poorly drawing all of your favorite E3 coverage! Bioware, I'd better get my Andromeda trailer this year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment