Saturday, June 6, 2015

SATURDAY POST: Princesses

I posted this to the MSPixel Tumblr, but I liked the idea so much that I wanted to illustrate it and post it here.

I am waiting for Nintendo to figure out that they’ve got enough badass princess characters to jump on this princess craze and totally curb stomp Disney. I mean, fuck, imagine a game with Peach, Rosalina, Daisy, Zelda and Lucina.

 photo princesses1_zpsiyv8x6lf.png

Throw Midna in as DLC.

 photo princesses2_zpsuzmprjij.png

You could probably work Samus and Toadette in there somehow even though they’re not princesses.

 photo princesses3_zpsnn5qqh3m.png

They’re the princess royal guard. There. I did it. Toadette and Samus totally work together and solve crimes now.

 photo princesses4_zpspzpwrwx5.png

 photo princesses5_zpstji1dwpj.png

Get salty, you'd all preorder it.

1 comment:

  1. I went to Gamestop to get this. First they laughed, then they wondered was the pre-order bonus would be.

    ReplyDelete