Saturday, March 26, 2016

SATURDAY POST: Let's Be Friends!

TWO orders of business to tend to! I have two orders of business for you all!

One: I tweeted something the other day about doing MSPixel postcards and magnets, and many of you liked the idea of MSPixel merchandise. I'm pretty floored that you'd actually buy stuff with triangle people on it, but hell, okay!

If that happened, what would you want? Post cards, stickers, magnets, notebooks, big foam reaper hat? I make no promises on the big foam reaper hat. My dream MSPixel merchandise has always been those little acrylic key chains, and I think I know how to get those done, but I'm open to suggestions.

A better question: who would you want on the merchandise? If I had to guess, Shepard and Garrus would be the two most popular characters, but seriously, you tell me who I should do. I'd also be open to doing some of the non-Mass Effect folks later down the line, if you really wanted Crono or the Nintendo princesses or something.

Two: we should be friends on places. Let's be friends on places! Here's all the neat ways to follow MSPixel.

 photo facebook_zpsiotdasfq.png

Facebook! I just made a facebook page. You should hella like it and then share all the posts. I'm less annoying than the hundred buzzfeed articles your cousin shares!

 photo twitter_zps8v2zlpbr.png

Twitter! I like my twitter because if I have a dumbass thought about video games I can just spill on Twitter. It's almost like talking!

 photo tumblr_zpshofjfnep.png

Tumblr! This is the tumblr, have this link. I've started posting individual MSPixel comics for your reblogging pleasure, just incase your blog needs any of dat aesthetic.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bean. I'd like to see MSPixel merchandise as much as the next guy, but you may want to talk to a copyright lawyer before you sell anything Mass Effect related. The blog is probably protected under the Fair Use doctrine (google it) - especially since it's not commercial. I'm not sure merchandise would be. (Full disclosure: I'm a lawyer, but I don't do intellectual property work, so I know very little about it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete