Thursday, April 2, 2015

MSPixel Madness: Amiibo Tournament Day 4

HOLY HELL did anyone go amiibo hunting today? Here's my day, in bullet points:
  • By a fluke, I ordered two Jigglypuffs, one for me and one for my best amiibo hunting buddy who I was texting at the time. (It was horrible, when preorders went live I texted him, "TARGET," because I had literally no time to text anything else. Autocorrect made it "TARGER," but he understood.) However, my amiibro also ordered two, one for him and one for me. Aww.
  • Best Buy preorders went live while I was driving. By the time I pulled over, Lucina was gone and I couldn't grab her. I tried too many times and got fucked out of Robin, too. I obviously should have crashed my car instead.
  • I was off work today, so I went into to Gamestop. I was first in line, but I let #2 take my spot. It took a full hour for the poor son of a bitch to get his order in. He only wanted three!
  • I got my order in for Ness! And the Splatoon trio! I wanted Lucina and Robin, but they sold out, probably as my order was placed. What do you do. I'm reasonably sure I'll see Robin in stores, and surely to hell I can place a preorder somewhere for the two of them. TRU, Walmart and Target's preorders haven't gone live yet, and I'm sort of faithful that Best Buy and Game Stop will put up more.
  • But fuck off, I got Ness! I GOT NESS.
  • Someone at Gamestop pulled me aside and very quietly offered to buy my extra Jigglypuff, as if we were dealing heroin instead of amiibos.
Either way, let's look at today's match up!

Today we fought on Norfair! Honestly, it was kind of a dull battle. They kept falling into the lava. It's pretty obvious I was the one who trained them.

I thought Mega Man was punching Link in the balls before I saw Kirby. It's a combo ball punch. Team work.

This will not end well for Shulk.

I guess Link is tired of saving Hyrule.

Shiek kicks Kirby's ass, Zelda dives in to rescue him so that she can also kick Kirby's ass.

Today's winner?

Toon Link! Again! The little bastard must be getting good.

I feel like the points aren't as spread this time around this time.

Today's point standings:

2 comments:

  1. HOLY HELL did anyone go amiibo hunting today? Here's my day, in bullet ... amiiborobin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY HELL did anyone go amiibo hunting today? ... amiibopreorder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete