Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Leviathan: Vulcan

But first, I can't help myself.

 photo lev79_zpse5501601.png

 photo lev80_zps87e25dec.png

Okay, but for serious, we've got to hike back to Bryson's lab and see what we can do about Ann Bryson. EDI tags along like I like her or some bullshit.

 photo lev70_zpsbe356294.png

 photo lev71_zpse31ffb53.png

... why the hell didn't Dr. Bryson have the damn shield on in the first place?

Okay, so Ann Bryson is ... somewhere, and the only thing we know to do is tear up dead dude's lab until we find a hint.

Or his personal terminal with an email from Ann on it.

 photo lev72_zpsfa529289.png

I think I'm funny.

How come Shepard's email isn't holographic? I'm mad about the consistency of science in a science fiction property.

 photo lev73_zpsf2720482.png

... really, Ann Bryson told him to put the shield up, and he still didn't do it? Holy fuck enjoy rotting in the ground you stupid ass corpse.

 photo lev74_zps228c9998.png

Anyway, Ann's at a dig site with another one of the artifacts, which means the reapers are going to be in her crack in about fifteen minutes. We have to tear up Bryson's lab to figure out where she is in another one of EDI's search filter mini games.

 photo lev75_zps99a8e07a.png

... I liked that clue, it was sciencey.

There's this one part where you have to use one of Bryson's terminals?

 photo lev76_zps1b9a0e0c.png

 photo lev77_zpsce54ab83.png

 photo lev78_zps1d364447.png

Either way, we get enough clues to go to ... um ... we ...

You know what? Damn, I forgot. I can't ever remember planet names.

We get enough clues to go to Vulcan.

 photo lev81_zpsc37160d8.png

 photo lev82_zps1b8e1e89.png

 photo lev83_zps1d6470d6.png

I know they have names, but "that thing from Dragon Age" is so much funnier. Hey, did anyone watch the first hour of DA:I the other day? I sure didn't. I didn't even finish DA:O, I'm sure I wouldn't have fun in DA:I. But I hope you were into it if Dragon Age is your thing.

Everything's such a shitty mess that Cortez can only pilot you sort of close, and Shep et All has to jump from the shuttle into the middle of like a million reaper troops.

 photo lev84_zpscbc736d1.png

 photo lev85_zps405ef333.png

 photo lev86_zpsfc3d0971.png

No comments:

Post a Comment