Friday, June 13, 2014

Omega: The Reactor

 photo ome105_zps77476713.png

 photo ome106_zps4be6068c.png

That would be Petrovsky, showing up via a mass effect drone, yes. Wait, I don't think that's a mass effect, I think it's just a hologram that's colored Mass Effect blue.

 photo ome107_zpsa89bc22a.png

As you can imagine, Aria's a huge fan.

 photo ome108_zps033cbd83.png

 photo ome109_zps823a2b7f.png

Yeah, no, she gets so pissed off that she just rolls up and goatse's a force field. (Don't google that if you don't get that joke. I'm serious.)

At this point, Petrovsky gets pissed and sends some drones after you. Shepard and Nyreen fight them off, since Aria's a little, uh, occupied.

However, Aria starts to give out, so Nyreen helps her out.

 photo ome110_zpsbbf1847e.jpg

...

Um, remember how I said I busted my laptop?

The rest of this entry is in crayon. Don't ever say I didn't do anything nice for you all.

 photo ome111_zpsced29198.jpg

Aria lets Shepard out of the goatse hole, and Shepard goes up a tower to the reactor controls.

 photo ome112_zps85778586.jpg

This is a true story: I used to draw comics for my friends in high school. I actually got really good at lettering. When I started doing MSPixel, I realized it wasn't feasable to letter with my tablet without the images being huge, and I got kind of sad about it.

I'm out of practice, but I think the lettering on these is half decent. Anyway, holoPetrovsky shows up.

 photo ome113_zps03261799.jpg

 photo ome114_zpscdf0e837.jpg

 photo ome115_zps1b80c10f.jpg

These three will continue to fight, and Petrovsky will toss some bad guy taunts in for flavor. While they're going, the game will give you some renegade interrupts so that you can push butan and kill people.

Or, you can just wait for them to all shut up and take the paragon route. Nyreen was right, we can reroute the power.

 photo ome116_zpscca5b05a.jpg

I don't know, I don't think that scene ever warranted enough tension to renegade interrupt through.

All over Omega, force fields power down.

 photo ome117_zps94e270d0.jpg

And the Omegan people do what they do best.

 photo ome118_zps1f67bb58.jpg

 photo ome119_zps17154f1c.jpg

... annnnnnnnd Aria and Nyreen react exactly the way you were thinking they would.

3 comments:

  1. Any plans to make pdfs of this blog? I'd love that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True story. Crayons and all, don't care.

      Delete
  2. Petition to change MSPixel to CrayonPixel from now on

    ReplyDelete