Friday, July 22, 2016

London: Charge The Beam!

 photo las386_zpsooe1nzjg.png

 photo las387_zps9cij560h.png

 photo las388_zpswj59hogv.png

I honestly had a different joke here until I saw Star Trek last night.

 photo las389_zps9gqjnbs8.png

 photo las390_zpstooorkwl.png

Even though they're little spoilers, I marked them out. But the new Star Trek movie is an awesome Mass Effect movie, you should see it. You can see the uncensored version of this panel here.

 photo las391_zpse07wd8pp.png

 photo las392_zpsbwshsrva.png

There is one last panel, but it's actually a big Star Trek spoiler. If you've seen the movie, you can see the final panel here.

Meanwhile, Shepard is a charred husk, let's check that out.

 photo las393_zpsy5hqitqe.png

 photo las394_zpsjpmperto.png

 photo las395_zpsrp5gred9.png

I hate this part of the game. You know why?

 photo las396_zpsyfezasos.png

 photo las397_zpscmr6wphx.png

YEAH HEY THANKS BIOWARE I wasn't using those biotics or anything! I guess the reapers burnt up her biotic amp?

So anyway, you have to use the gun.

 photo las398_zpsykdtaqu4.png

So anyway, I can't hit the broad side of the barn with my gun true story.

As Shepard limps along, she finally gets to the final enemy of the game, a lone marauder.

 photo las399_zpsgyfxyeii.png

Nerds call him Marauder Shields, because the HUD makes that look like his name.

There's a fan theory that he's Nihlus, which is pretty cute and I like it, even if it isn't true. But what could Nihlus be standing there, trying to warn us about?

 photo las400_zpsdfoqs5fk.png

Okay, true, I could just turn off the XBox, but --

 photo las401_zpshcw8lpfw.png

I've got a shitty art blog to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment