Friday, April 15, 2016

London: I'm'a Yell

"Bean, what an unusual title for a blog post! What ever would you yell about?" Oh, you know.

 photo las208_zpssxrltvbn.png

It's just time for me and my favorite character to be total bros.

 photo las209_zpsrkrbzaur.png

She's made of reaper tech, you know, she probably could!

 photo las210_zpsnuexzugk.png

I dunno, it's the final destination of a video game, so I'm guessing the odds aren't bad.

I mean, we all know that the real answer is,

 photo las211_zps0fsvlthx.png

 photo las212_zpsklenke9g.png

But Shepard gives some sort of stupid non-committal answer instead, something like,

 photo las213_zpsnruzvwl7.png

 photo las214_zpsj4wsikul.png

 photo las215_zpsptpynouj.png

 photo las216_zpsaj0yadch.png

 photo las217_zpstqjujkou.png

 photo las218_zpsjiad3sms.png

 photo las219_zpslhnwjmor.png

 photo las220_zpsxmepowk8.png

 photo las221_zpskgbnckbu.png

 photo las222_zpsps9vnuhc.png

 photo las223_zpsvd1r5v6s.png

 photo las224_zps8a9gilkf.png

"Aww, Bean, I'm sad that this is the last time you'll yell about synthetic life." Ha hahahhahaHA, naw. You wait.

And I'm not saying that because Andromeda is full of robots.

No comments:

Post a Comment