Friday, January 22, 2016

The Sex Boat: Intimate Conversations For A Sensual Evening

Holy fuck I forgot what chatty bitches the Normandy crew was.

Big fuck you this morning goes out to Photobucket for not letting me upload files. I like photobucket because it doesn't compress the images lime imgur does, but holy crapola, get your shit together.

 photo las21_zpss01jceu8.png

I remember when I had a much shittier tablet.

 photo las22_zpsnf7uvnry.png

 photo las23_zpslwafue9f.png

 photo las24_zpsi0mxdiqi.png

 photo las25_zpsolh66hgd.png

 photo las26_zps512hodf3.jpg

Rumor has it that Chawkwas wants to talk to us. Now, why would that be?

 photo las27_zpsmo0qai1b.png

Why would it ever be.

 photo las28_zpsuoelcdjf.png

 photo las29_zpsguird0tt.png

"Bean, what the hell are you talking about?" Okay, so I glitched my game during the final conversation with Chawkwas and this happened:

Chawkwas actually got so drunk that she clipped through her own desk.

I think Javik wants us too.

 photo las30_zpsvifhl844.png

 photo las31_zpsldgwtrd4.png

 photo las32_zpspkd4ylis.png

 photo las33_zpsidob9wdc.png

 photo las34_zpszzw2jqfm.png

Jesus Christ, Mass Effect.

 photo las35_zpsp7vvo9ph.png

 photo las36_zpsccitlpjs.png

 photo las37_zpsi17tfmx2.png

 photo las38_zpsyr6zmgkm.png

No comments:

Post a Comment