Friday, April 4, 2014

It's That Sort Of Scene

We must talk about today's opening scene.

 photo rsc1_zpse3b7f705.png

I am terrible, if there is a spoiler on the Internet, I read it. I tried hard to resist when Mass Effect 3 was coming out, but I am me, and so, I found one.

Specifically, on Youtube. I ran with my iPad into the living room, eager to share with Husbando~.

 photo rsc2_zps3494b981.png

But something came over me.

 photo rsc3_zps7a91b482.png

 photo rsc4_zps1a000b79.png

 photo rsc5_zpsd778285c.png

I fell to the floor, laughing. I couldn't get up. I couldn't breathe. Husbando~ nearly called the paramedics, that's how hard my fit was. But, finally, I was able to screech one word, one single solitary word that let him know what was going on.

 photo rsc6_zpsf90d7464.png

 photo rsc7_zps9f61870a.png

The following is the scene I found on YouTube.

 photo rsc8_zpsbe78e94b.png

 photo rsc9_zps588fa9d6.png

"Bean, there is no way that this goes where I think it's going." This goes where you think it's going.

You know this isn't even the horniest scene in the game?

 photo rsc10_zpsdc43c5c2.png

You also know that you can see her shower? I'm not drawing it, enjoy your MSpainted censorship.

 photo rsc11_zps82c7711b.png

... which is one way to resolve the shower scene. What's the other way? Hey, let's dig up that YouTube video I found so long ago:

That really really truly happens. Also yes, Shepard joins in in her clothes. Even her dress blues, if that's what she's wearing.

I'm going to avoid the shower now, because banging Traynor in the shower locks in her romance, and that significantly reduces the number of alien sex jokes I get to make. If you blow her off, you get a scene where Traynor and Shepard play Space iPad Holo Chess instead.

 photo rsc12_zpsde209f32.png

Shepard can't play chess, it makes my heart soar.

Also, I am not even lying in the slightest, the scene really truly ends this way:

 photo rsc13_zps102efc5d.png

After the Citadel coup, certain squadmates will have specific scenes pop up where you can go chillax with them. That was Traynor's. I had a few more pop up, so we'll look at them today.

... I seem to remember them all coming up at once, but on this playthrough, I only got three to come up. I know Garrus, Ashley and Liara at the minimum have ones that I haven't unlocked somehow? Advice is welcome.

But hey, Diaba Abers needs to see us!

 photo rsc14_zps54db2b0d.png

 photo rsc15_zps7aeda05a.png

Look, I don't know, you can fuck Diaba at this point. Does she even know how to have sex? I imagine it looks a lot like this.

I think Diaba Abers stays clear of the shower, though. Hey, someone else is calling.

 photo rsc16_zpsb4aad3e8.png

Bwahahaha, you all wish.

Nah, but frealsies.

 photo rsc17_zps32fba0f2.png

 photo rsc18_zps7b0f49fd.png

You know? Paragon Lost came out way after Mass Effect 3, I'm surprised they reference the plot of it so much.

 photo rsc19_zps15b3e389.png

 photo rsc20_zps858604a3.png

 photo rsc21_zps3ad7d382.png

and then i grind my teeths

Next time:

 photo rsc22_zps84db165c.png

3 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure I am straight (I mean, my sexy time dreams always involve men, so that's telling, right?) but if Shepard ever told me to do ANYTHING in that voice, I would do it, THEN think about it. Although, I am not so sure about the thinking about it part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, the voice she uses on her way to the shower.

      Delete
  2. Oh man, the first time I did this scene I automatically paragon'd my way through the conversation and accidentally banged Samantha in the shower. Had to reload a save so that Garrus wouldn't feel bad.

    It's a shame that the shower scene is so bad, because the other parts of the romance seem really cute,

    ReplyDelete