Friday, April 4, 2014

BY THE WAY

I thought I had my MSPixel path all plotted out, but actually starting up the game made me realize that maybe I don't. So, I'll let you all pick what we do next:
  • My original plan was to go on and do one of the DLCs. I can do that next if you want.
  • -OR- I got two sidequests unlocked that I didn't expect. Without spoiling anything, the asari high command needs us to check out an asari monastery, and we have to go rescue some defecting Cerberus scientists.
We'll get to them both, I'm just not sure what order to do them in, so I figured I'd put it up to a vote.

Also, seriously, if anyone knows how to unlock the remaining squadmate scenes that I'm missing, please let me know! I suspect it's based on how many missions you complete?

5 comments:

  1. I think the squadmate "dates" just unlock as you play the game. Some of them you can do in advance (I always run into Jack at the club before getting her e-mail, for example), but yeah, I've always just talked to everyone and done all the side quests before the main quests, and the e-mails just kinda show up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say do the sidequests next. I know Citadel is very dependent on how much of the game you have completed by the time you start it, and even Javik has slightly different dialog depending on your Readiness Rating at the time you talk to him at one point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whichever you wanna see first. Your the krogan ballmaster, we are merely the ballgazers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What they said... side missions are fine with me.

    Also, I don't sign in and tell you this enough (ever) but I love the shit out of this blog. A lot of people who produced Mass Effect blogs / art / fanfic have moved on, which is understandable but disappointing.

    Much love, brother. Sister. Whatevs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say sidequests, but either is fine.

    ReplyDelete