Wednesday, January 1, 2014

One More Thing

 photo sum1_zps53f318c2.png

Nothing can go wrong, kids! Nothing at all!

 photo sum2_zpsa7cf406c.png

Oh God.

 photo sum3_zpsd09fc381.png

 photo sum4_zps9c1a32a5.png

 photo sum5_zps6b530526.png

Am I the only one that understands that this shit is NASTY? EDI is a ROBOT. I don't care that she got tig ol bitties, I don't care what Spike Jonze say, you do NOT. FUCK. A ROBOT.

Like, which of you is all like, "ooo, damn, my dish waasher looking GOOD tonight?" Or, "aww yeah, gonna go lay on my HONDA CIVIC and see what happens~?" NO. You don't do that shit, because you're a MENTALLY HEALTHY HUMAN BEING, who knows that YOU. DON'T. FUCK. MACHINES.

If this made any sort of thematic sense, I'd grudgingly allow it, but spoiler alert: it doesn't. It's in the game to support my thesis that this is the horniest game ever pressed to disc.

You know what's awesome? Bioware's gonna make this worse, hang on:

 photo sum6_zpse62d915b.png

 photo sum7_zpsd335a832.png

 photo sum8_zps8306d6fd.png

Actual argument Husbando~ and I had, I'll let you decide if I was naked and wet in the shower while we fought.

 photo sum10_zps18f3043a.png

 photo sum11_zpsb264d6e8.png

 photo sum12_zps2c272e04.png

 photo sum9_zps9207e967.png

... I understand that you can tell EDI to chop off Joker's dick knock it off, but y'all like it when I'm mad, and y'all like the horny entries, so I'll trudge on. For you.

 photo sum13_zpsce9e9f97.png

 photo sum14_zpscc993d9c.png

 photo sum15_zpsc40f2e1e.png

 photo sum16_zpsae29726e.png

 photo sum17_zpseb0c005b.png

 photo sum18_zps18a600d6.png

By the way, this happens at the end of the conversation, really truly for sure:

 photo sum19_zps1fbddb7e.png

 photo sum20_zpsb7f2076f.png

NEXT TIME: More fucking, can you believe?

2 comments:

  1. There are actually birds on the Presidium. Yeah. Really.

    And I'm pretty meh on screwing machines 'cause hey, we're already screwing lizard bird space Batman, why not let old brittle bones get it on with a vacuum cleaner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah i just found this beautiful blog.

    i remember playing these games for the first time ever (okay that was six months ago) and knowing nothing whatsoever about them, outside of that i had played dragon age and assumed it would be somewhat like that and that i could romance aliens which sounded pretty squick at the time. (keywords 'at the time' oh god)

    then i by the time i was into 3 i was like yah, horniest and drunkest game ever.

    love this blog, i spit up my wild turkey three times on this strip alone.

    ReplyDelete