Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Have A Link

I feel bad, I know the content for the next entry but I can't figure out how to divide it up in such a way that it's not huge.

And here's why I feel bad: I've been MSPixeling for a while now, shouldn't I be the nation's leading expert on how to divide content up and make an MSPixel entry?

So here's the deal I'm going to make with you: on Friday, you're getting a super entry, one big enough to fill all your MSPixel needs and then some.

Today, I'll give you a minigift: Check out this link to see all the stuff Bioware posted for N7 day. They posted pictures of themselves working on Mass Effect 4! You can't really tell anything about the game from the pictures.

... except that you can tell that they have nicer tablets than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment